Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selesnya Kaelseth
Admin

re: New people!

If you just joined, welcome!! :D Make sure to click on the Free Company Roster tab and create your character so you can sign up for future raids in the Calendar! :D

Popone Pone

re: Hello

Hi new FC mates! Since I'm still a recent recruit, I thought I should officially introduce myself. Lalip Laho brought me here! We're old college buddies, but I have a few other buddies (and a brother) in the guild as well. We all hail from WV but I'm in SC now for grad school.

I'm brand new to the game, but I've played MMOs + FF titles for years--so, pretty close! Currently I'm leveling up an archer. I'm super excited to be here, and it's been great meeting all of you. I'll say hello on Facebook as well, for those of you there. :)

Lalip Laho

re: Re: Hello

:D Popone ruuuuulessssss

Popone Pone wrote:

Hi new FC mates! Since I'm still a recent recruit, I thought I should officially introduce myself. Lalip Laho brought me here! We're old college buddies, but I have a few other buddies (and a brother) in the guild as well. We all hail from WV but I'm in SC now for grad school.

I'm brand new to the game, but I've played MMOs + FF titles for years--so, pretty close! Currently I'm leveling up an archer. I'm super excited to be here, and it's been great meeting all of you. I'll say hello on Facebook as well, for those of you there. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Equivalent Exchange Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: