Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Equivalent Exchange Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Orin Kaelseth

re: Interested in Joining?! Read This!

Hey there potential recruit!

Before we throw out an invite, please have signed up and add a new post here to tell us a bit about yourself. We pride ourselves on having a fun, relaxed FC environment and would like to continue to keep it that way.

Whats your Final Fantasy History? ( how long have you played)

How did you hear about us?

What are your main focuses in the game?

Do you enjoy friendly, non elitest banter?

Are you interested in Coils, Ex primals?

What Clears do you still require?

And just a little tidbit to tell us about yourself. Thanks and hope to speak with you soon!

Moher

I played about 2 months worth a year ago and have been back for about a week.  I've been playing MMO's for a decade so while I'm new to FF14 MMO concepts are all easily understood.

Heard of you through a friend (Pretty Margaret)

Just looking to have fun.  I have kids so this is simply a way to blow off steam when I have free time.  I really enjoy crafting and this system in particular.

I am about as far from Elitist behavior as you'll find.  I'm too old for that stuff lol.

I'd try about anything in the game.  I don't mind endgame content but I cannot be terribly dedicated to it due to time restraints.

Haven't cleared anything, new character.

I'm a married father with 2 kids living in the suburbs of Chicago.  I'm very laid back and love anything Irish or related to Irish culture.

Lalip Laho

Very nice post Moher! Happy you can join EQEX and have some fun with us in-game. We have several crafters in the guild :D

Moher wrote:

I played about 2 months worth a year ago and have been back for about a week.  I've been playing MMO's for a decade so while I'm new to FF14 MMO concepts are all easily understood.

Heard of you through a friend (Pretty Margaret)

Just looking to have fun.  I have kids so this is simply a way to blow off steam when I have free time.  I really enjoy crafting and this system in particular.

I am about as far from Elitist behavior as you'll find.  I'm too old for that stuff lol.

I'd try about anything in the game.  I don't mind endgame content but I cannot be terribly dedicated to it due to time restraints.

Haven't cleared anything, new character.

I'm a married father with 2 kids living in the suburbs of Chicago.  I'm very laid back and love anything Irish or related to Irish culture.

Kara Silverwolf

re: Reply

Hello everyone!

Thank you for reviewing and responding to my application!!

I finally gave in to my boyfriend and started to play FF about a year ago. This is the only FF game I've ever played and the only MMO I've ever played as well.

I heard about this Free Company from my boyfriend, who recently joined, Fortissimo Destructivich.

I do enjoy any non-elitist banter!

I do like to be involved in both Coils and Extreme Primals-especially because of the ponies (I am currently obsessed with trying to get the snow horse). I have cleared through T8 and all extreme primals except for Titan.

Random tidbit about myself- my favorite animal is a wolf, hence the name Silverwolf!

Valeren

Been playing since 1.0.  Started as a DRG, moved to BLM, then moved to tanking on PLD after 2.0 was released.  Never looked back.

Tibs Chickenshanker and Rainbow Brite are RL friends of mine.

To relax and clear up a few things before 3.0 launches

Sure.

I don't.  I've cleared T13, and would be mildly interested in taking Ramuh and Shiva EX off my quest log.

groovinmagic

Played for, oh, 6 months?  Got WAR50 with a Bravura Zenith, then quit for a year and some change.  I did, however, play XI for many years where I ran Moghat, the LS where several of EE's members played.

My waifu Rainbow Brite, bestest pal Tibs Chickenshanker, other pals Aeria Eventide, Ari Valaren, Nabasomething, uh....others?

Mostly laid back fun.  Heard nothing but good things about you guys from Rainbow, and it sounds like this was the FC I wanted to have a year ago. 

Please.

They're fun.  But I'm not going to stress out over 'em.

Yes.  Just...yes.

And just a little tidbit to tell us about yourself. Thanks and hope to speak with you soon!

I'm a bit of a dork, as Rainbow has probably told you.  Tibs was my old roommate from college many moons ago, and I've played with a bunch of the old Moghatters for like a decade at this point.  I played XI pretty hardcore back in the day and honestly don't have the desire to be as hardcore into MMO like I used to.  So this is mainly a vehicle for me to stay close with my closest friends and something to do with Rainbow.  

Orin Kaelseth

Sounds good, we will get you invited there :)

Raith Nexus

re: Hello

Hello everyone

I've played for almost two years now. My main is blm ilevel 118

My friend Fortissimo Destructivich recommended me to this free company.

My main focus is having fun with friends and overcoming challenges.

Doesn't everyone :)

I'm very interested in coils and primals

I need t9 clear and Ramuh ex

I am 27 and work in a steal factory in IL. I play this game often when I can. I enjoy over coming skilled battles with skilled friends :) 

Xideous001

re: Joining the FC

hello everybody my name is Carmelo and i was interested in joining.lets see I work a nine to five as a driver and I. Spend most of my time playing ff14 if not I'm hanging out with my 3 year old daughter.i love to eat and play co-op games and this is my first mmo so I'm trying to learn as much as possible.im very easy going and easy to talk to.and I a very patient.thats pretty much it if you wanna know more just ask men my toons name is Shea obito.ty^,^

Lalip Laho

re: Re: Joining the FC

Hi Shea! Welcome :D

Xideous001 wrote:

hello everybody my name is Carmelo and i was interested in joining.lets see I work a nine to five as a driver and I. Spend most of my time playing ff14 if not I'm hanging out with my 3 year old daughter.i love to eat and play co-op games and this is my first mmo so I'm trying to learn as much as possible.im very easy going and easy to talk to.and I a very patient.thats pretty much it if you wanna know more just ask men my toons name is Shea obito.ty^,^

Dael Grybbel

I had never played any Final Fantasy games until just a few years ago, but I got hooked quickly. Popone Pone had me play FFVII and FFX back to back. Lalip Laho had me play FFIX soon after, touting that it had the best music, and it didn't disappoint. I built Popone Pone a computer specifically to play this game, and after all the fun she was having, I bought myself a new laptop so I could join in.

Lalip and Popone.

I've been playing a Black Mage, but I'm interested in the stories for each of the classes. Been leveling up an Archanist and Archer as well. I know you have plenty of crafters, but I've been crafting and gathering a lot, as it's pretty relaxing.

Yessum/sir.

Sure, why not?

All 'dem.

And just a little tidbit to tell us about yourself.
I grew up playing video games, and I really like older RPGs. I am a musician, and I enjoy whiskey and British panel shows.

Led Loha

re: New member...

Have never full played a Final Fantasy game but have watched friends play every final fantasy from the original to this one.

Friends play together with my brother on this server.

Haven't really researched them yet.

Yes.

What is that?..

Just started the game, maybe all of them.

I am a simple farm boy from west, by god, virginia. I have played mmo's before including world of warcraft and many others. I am a casual player who looks forward to many good times. Thanks for having me.

Orin Kaelseth

Awesome thanks for getting the application in. Glad to have you :)

ThirstxOkida

re: Interested in Joining!

Allo,

My name is Bryant, aka O'kida Ro', and I'm interested in Joining this Free Company.

--I've been playing FFXIV ARR since the closed beta, with a break for school in the middle.

--I know Lux and Loras IRL

Main focus:  Raid content and playing Fashion Fantasy 14: A Wardrobe Reborn

Do you enjoy friendly, non-elitist banter? 

--Nah, only the most elitist of banter is acceptable.  Casual banter is casual.

Are you interested in Coils, Ex. Primals, etc?

--Yes please, I need to catch  up! 

What clears do you require? 

--I need T10-T13 , and any Ex priamls Ramuh and Later.

I'm just hear to kill shit and look good while doing it. And to jive. 

Orin Kaelseth

Cool, ill look for you and get you in when i can.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Equivalent Exchange Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 3257days ago24 Replies
 3294days ago2 Replies